2,349 TOTAL SQ FT
+ 1,666 SQ FT ABOVE GROUND
Smell that? That’s the intoxicating bouquet of fully baked detached deliciousness. Soooo goooood … Breathe deeply and take in the ingredients: renovated kitchen with custom cabinetry and built-in wall oven, three generous bedrooms, a basement suite (with separate entrance + its own laundry!) and a fantastic open floor plan. OK, exhale. the dinner bell is ringing and you’re going to want a seat at the table.
COME AND GET IT! And stop drooling. You’re embarrassing yourself.
ROOM descriptions |
MAIN Floor |
Living Room | Open concept with rich hardwood floors and combined with the dining room.
Dining Room | Combined with the living room with easy access to the kitchen. Fantastic for entertaining.
Kitchen | Renovated with stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher), built-in wall oven and breakfast bar and walk-out to private terrace. The best part … SO MUCH ROOM in this kitchen.
Bathroom | Incredible five piece bathroom with spa-like soaker tub and glass shower. Spacious and so so lovely.
Other | Workshop space accessible via the back terrace. Let your imagination run wild with all the possibilities! Have you ever wanted a craft room? What about a private studio or home gym? Go for it!
Master Bedroom | Master bedroom with two SEPARATE closets (no fighting over space) and peacefully located at the back of the house. New floors installed as well as new light fixture and freshly painted.
Second Bedroom | Recently updated with new floors, new light fixtures and freshly painted.
Third Bedroom | Large third bedroom also updated with new floors, new light fixtures and freshly painted.
Basement Apartment | One bedroom apartment with full kitchen, separate bedroom, private entrance and ensuite laundry.
Bedroom | Large bedroom with several closets. Freshly painted and bright (not just by basement standards).
Bathroom | FIVE piece washroom (have you ever heard of such a thing in a basement suite!?).
Backyard | Private terrace in backyard.
ADDITIONAL information |
Possession | TBD
Property Taxes | $4,393.33
Square Footage | 2,349 Total Square Feet + 1,666 Square Feet Above Ground
Inclusions | All electric light fixtures and appliances, Frigidaire stainless steel fridge/freezer, gas stove, built-in wall oven and microwave, Whirlpool dishwasher and Samsung stacked washer and dryer. Basement appliances are being sold AS IS condition (washer, dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher and chest freezer).
Upgrades & Improvements |
- 2018 |
- Installed new floors on second floor
- Installed new light fixtures in all bedrooms upstairs
- Basement updated and painted
- Freshly painted
- 2016 |
- Main floor bathroom and laundry renovated
- 2008 |
- Main floor kitchen renovated
- Main floor living/dining room renovated
Things to Love | Seller’s Words
- TEN of us were raised in this house (though you’d never know to walking through). It holds decades of happiness, warm memories and belly laughs.
- Multiple entrances mean a quick escape when you need it from siblings, teenagers or spouses.
- The kitchen is a great space – very wide and roomy. We love the wall oven and the stainless steel appliances.
- Storage/workshop space in the back is great for hobbyists or general storage.
- Main floor laundry definitely improves on the classic up and down hundreds of stairs.
- The main floor bathroom is a private oasis in the madness that can be live downtown life.
- The neighbours are great and the neighbourhood is warm and friendly.
- You can’t beat the convenience of living directly across the street from an elementary school and daycare.
- Many hours have been spent splashing around at the Scadding Court Pool in the summer and attending community events at the library and community centre.
- Easy to jet around town on the Bathurst, Dundas and Queen streetcars.
- This house has been very good to us and we hope it provides the same happy life for another lucky family.
About the Neighbourhood |
Location, location, location my friends!
Tucked between Dundas Street West and Queen Street West, this stretch of Manning is family friendly and largely residential-showcasing Toronto’s diversity and focus on community. A transit rider’s paradise this spot is walking distance to three main transit lines (Dundas, Bathurst and Queen streetcars) and surrounded by vibrant independent businesses as well as some of the City’s hottest restaurants (Campagnolo, La Palma, Village Pizza, and Porchetta & Co’s flagship location).
GREAT family focused school directly across the street (Charles G Fraser Public School) including the Fraser Community Day Care Centre.
Other amenities in the area include the Scadding Court Community Centre and pool, the Sanderson Library, and Trinity-Bellwoods Park.
Everything you could possibly need is within a few minutes of your front door!